STUDY ROOM RULES
- The study rooms are unlocked (no keys needed). You may either 1) walk in to an available room, or 2) make a reservation the same way you have previously.
- You may walk in to any available study room unless it becomes reserved by another party.
- Study rooms can be reserved by groups of two or more.
- If you make a reservation, you are guaranteed to have the room during the reserved times (up to three hours per person per day).
- If you make a reservation, you may bump a walk-in from the room. Just show your email reservation as proof of reservation.
- *You must confirm your reservation from your UU email. If the email is not confirmed, the room is not reserved.*
- When your reservation expires, you may stay in the room until someone else reserves it.
- If a student has not shown up to the study room within 15 minutes of the reservation start time, the study room may be reserved for another student IF there are no other rooms available.
- Collaborative study rooms can hold groups of 2-8 students. Each room is equipped with a white board.
- If making a reservation, please include the name and contact information for your group leader.
- The viewing room (324) is locked and is reserved for viewing purposes only.
Note: Please do not leave your valuables (laptop, cell phone, purse) unattended. The library is not responsible for your belongings. Thank you.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding